Because we are always keen to give our readers the best information possible, and information from different perspectives so they can gain a well-rounded view on all things sailing, we accept guest posts.
However, we don’t accept all guest posts. There are some requirements that need to be met so that our user’s experience remains top quality. If you are interested in providing a guest post for our site, please note the following:
Guest Post Requirements
- You must have a track record of writing high quality content. Please provide details so that I can check out your previous work
- Outbound links. Links must add value to the user, and not go to irrelevant or spammy sites. Maximum numbers of links allowed is 2. This can be:
- a maximum of 1 in the bio plus 1 in the article body, or
- 2 in the bio only.
- Content must be thorough, accurate, informative, interesting, unique, and between 500-800 words. No spun articles, no spammy articles. Just good quality posts that our readers will love
- Content must not contain any grammatical or spelling errors
- Posts must be related to sailing – ideally dinghy sailing or Laser sailing
- I will own the content and all rights. You will get credit for writing the post, as well as outbound links
- If questions are raised by readers, then you may be requested to provide a response
- Accepting guest posts is purely at our discretion. If your proposal is rejected, we may or may not provide any reason
- We have the right to remove the guest post at any time, without explanation or notice
As mentioned above, we basically want to provide our readers with some great information so that they increase their knowledge and / or find the information they need quickly and easily.
If you would like to submit a post for review, please contact us, with the subject line “Guest post proposal”. Any proposals without this in the subject line will be ignored.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and regards